Our night care services
More about our night care services
If you are worried about the safety and well-being of a family member during the night, our range of night care services can help. Our fully trained carers are available round-the-clock to ensure that elderly or disabled individuals can live happily and independently in their own homes.
Night care is available on a live-in care or visiting care basis, where a Saga carer will either live with your loved one, or simply visit them during the night. No matter what level of support you need we will be there.
We can help with:
- Complex care needs associated with Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Administering medication through the night
- Changing position in bed
- Using the bathroom/commode
- Changing clothes and preparing for bed
- Locking doors and security-related housekeeping
A closer look at how you can provide the best care for someone at home
As we get older, most of us would like to live independently in our own homes. The reality is that at some point most of us will need some support to make day-to-day life easier.