Our personal home care services
As we grow older our needs change, and eventually we must introduce the topic of care to our loved ones. We understand that it may be difficult to discuss, and can come loaded with negative connotations, but the reality is often the exact opposite.
Our approach is not to take over and dictate how you live, but to enable independence by encouraging familiar routines and the activities you enjoy most.
Whether it’s help with washing and preparing meals, or simply a regular companion to enjoy a cup of tea with, the care you receive is built around you.
We can help with:
- Personal care: Washing, dressing, using the toilet or commode
- Home care: Light housework, washing, ironing, dishes
- Nutritional support: Preparation of meals, client favourites, and feeding
- Support services: Administering medication, collecting prescriptions, shopping
- Accompanied outings: Encouraging hobbies, seeing friends, social events
- Company: On-going companionship and emotional support
A closer look at how you can provide the best care for someone at home
As we get older, most of us would like to live independently in our own homes. The reality is that at some point most of us will need some support to make day-to-day life easier.