Live-in care in Sussex
Our care services in Sussex
We’re proud of the contributions our live-in carers make every day across Sussex. Improving the lives of the elderly and vulnerable, playing a vital role in supporting communities.
Our flexible live-in care services allow your loved ones to follow their usual routines in a familiar environment, offering a convenient and affordable alternative to care homes.
- GU8 Chiddingfold, Dunsfold, Elstead, Hascombe, Milford, Thursley, Witley
- GU27 Haslemere, Fernhurst, Shottermill, Grayswood
- GU28 Petworth, Graffham, Northchapel, Byworth, Lodsworth
- GU29 Midhurst, Cocking, Easebourne
- GU30 Liphook, Bramshott, Conford, Linch, Milland, Passfield
- GU31 Petersfield, Buriton, East Harting, South Harting, Elsted, Rogate
- GU33 Liss, Greatham, Selborne, Rake
- RH6 Gatwick Airport, Horley, Burstow, Smallfield
- RH10 Copthorne, Crawley Down, Domewood, Furnace Green, Northgate, Maidenbower, Pound Hill, Rowfant, Southgate, Three Bridges, Tilgate
- RH11 Bewbush, Broadfield, Gossops Green, Ifield, Langley Green, Lowfield Heath, Pease Pottage, Southgate West, West Green
- RH12 Horsham, Broadbridge Heath, Rusper, Rudgwick, Warnham
- RH13 Barns Green, Cowfold, Mannings Heath, Partridge Green, Slinfold, Southwater, West Grinstead
- RH14 Billingshurst, Ifold, Kirdford, Loxwood, Plaistow, Wisborough Green
- RH15 Burgess Hill, Ditchling Common
- RH16 Haywards Heath, Lindfield
- RH17 Ansty, Ardingly, Balcombe, Bolney, Chelwood Gate, Cuckfield, Danehill, Handcross, Hickstead, Horsted Keynes, Wivelsfield, Wivelsfield Green
- RH18 Forest Row
- RH19 East Grinstead, Ashurst Wood, Dormans Park, Felbridge, Felcourt, Hammerwood, Sharpthorne, West Hoathly
- RH20 Pulborough, Ashington, Storrington, West Chiltington, West Chiltington Common, Bury, Watersfield, Sutton, Fittleworth
Our bespoke care services are always tailored to each individual, and provide a safe, familiar and cost-effective alternative to care homes.
What to expect from end-of-life care and a few important things to consider
You may have heard of end-of-life care and feel like you don’t know much about it. Or perhaps you or a loved one are approaching the end of life and you’re wondering how to make plans.
A day in the life of a live-in carer
I draw upon my Saga training on the first morning, absorb and remember the care plan to begin with the right structure – the key is sensitivity and to really listen to the client and their family.