Live-in care in Oxfordshire
Our care services in Oxfordshire
We’re proud of the contributions our live-in carers make every day across Oxfordshire. Improving the lives of the elderly and vulnerable, playing a vital role in supporting communities.
Our flexible live-in care services allow your loved ones to follow their usual routines in a familiar environment, offering a convenient and affordable alternative to care homes.
- OX1 Central and South Oxford, Kennington, Boars Hill, New Hinksey, South Hinksey, Osney
- OX2 North and West Oxford, Botley, North Hinksey, Summertown, Wytham, Jericho, Wolvercote
- OX3 North East Oxford, Beckley, Headington, Marston, Elsfield, Noke, Woodeaton, Woodperry
- OX4 East Oxford, Cowley, Blackbird Leys, Littlemore Sandford-on-Thames, Iffley, Rose Hill
- OX5 Kidlington, Yarnton, Begbroke, Tackley, Murcott, Charlton-on-Otmoor, Fencott, Islip
- OX7 Chipping Norton, Charlbury, Chadlington
- OX9 Thame, Postcombe, Towersey, North Weston
- OX10 Wallingford, Berinsfield, Cholsey, Dorchester
- OX11 Didcot, Blewbury, Harwell, Chilton, Aston Tirrold, Aston Upthorpe, South Moreton, Upton
- OX12 Wantage, Grove, Ardington, Charney Bassett, Childrey, Challow (East & West), Denchworth, Farnborough (Berks), Fawley, Ginge (East & West), Hanney (East & West), Hendred (East & West), Kingston Lisle, Letcombe Bassett, Letcombe Regis, Lockinge (East & West), Lyford, Sparsholt
- OX13 Southmoor, Sunningwell, Frilford, Cothill, Appleton, Longworth, Steventon, Marcham, Shippon, Bayworth, Garford, Besselsleigh, Dry Sandford
- OX14 Abingdon, Appleford-on-Thames, Burcot, Clifton Hampden, Culham, Drayton, Little Wittenham, Long Wittenham, Radley, Milton, Sutton Courtenay
- OX15 Bloxham, Drayton, Wroxton, North Newington, South Newington, Swalcliffe, Sibford Gower, Sibford Ferris, Barford St Michael, Barford St John, Deddington, Hempton, Broughton, Hornton, Horley, Balscote, Shenington, Alkerton, Wigginton, Milton, Hook Norton, Milcombe, Shutford, Epwell, Tadmarton, Swerford, Bodicote, Brailes, Edge Hill, Ratley, Upton
- OX16 Banbury
- OX17 Adderbury, Appletree, Aynho, Arlescote, Chacombe, Charlton, Chipping Warden, Claydon, Cropredy, Culworth, Edgcote, Farnborough (Warks), Greatworth, Great Bourton, Hanwell, King's Sutton, Little Bourton, Lower Thorpe, Marston St Lawrence, Middleton Cheney, Mollington, Nethercote, Newbottle, Overthorpe, Prescote, Shotteswell, Stuchbury, Sulgrave, Thenford, Thorpe Mandeville, Twyford, Upper Astrop, Wardington, Warkworth, Warmington, Williamscott
- OX18Alvescot, Asthall, Bampton, Black Bourton, Brize Norton, Burford, Carterton, Chimney, Cote, Fulbrook, Grafton, Radcot, Signet, Swinbrook, Taynton
- OX20 Woodstock, Bladon, Glympton, Kiddington, Woodleys, Wootton
- OX33 Wheatley, Forest Hill, Holton, Horspath, Horton-cum-Studley, Littleworth, Milton Common, Stanton St. John, Waterperry, Waterstock, Woodperry
- OX44 Ascott, Chalgrove, Chippinghurst, Chiselhampton, Cuddesdon, Denton, Garsington, Great Haseley, Great Milton, Little Baldon, Little Haseley, Little Milton, Marsh Baldon, Nuneham Courtenay, Stadhampton, Toot Baldon
- RG4 Sonning Common, Kidmore End, Sonning Eye, Dunsden Green, Mapledurham, Chazey Heath, Tokers Green, Chalkhouse Green, Cane End
- RG8 Goring, Whitchurch-on-Thames
- RG9 Rotherfield Peppard, Nettlebed, Shiplake
Our bespoke care services are always tailored to each individual, and provide a safe, familiar and cost-effective alternative to care homes.
Respite and post-operative care
A short-term live-in care arrangement can be the ideal option to give family or existing carers a well-needed break. Respite care is incredibly useful for families who provide constant care for a loved one. Live-in care is also helpful for people convalescing after an operation or illness.
For complete peace of mind, many of our clients also take advantage of our overnight care options, which can be personalised to reflect the number of waking occurrences during the night.
What to expect from end-of-life care and a few important things to consider
You may have heard of end-of-life care and feel like you don’t know much about it. Or perhaps you or a loved one are approaching the end of life and you’re wondering how to make plans.
A day in the life of a live-in carer
I draw upon my Saga training on the first morning, absorb and remember the care plan to begin with the right structure – the key is sensitivity and to really listen to the client and their family.