Live-in care in Buckinghamshire
Our care services in Buckinghamshire
We’re proud of the contributions our live-in carers make every day across Buckinghamshire. Improving the lives of the elderly and vulnerable, playing a vital role in supporting communities.
Our flexible live-in care services allow your loved ones to follow their usual routines in a familiar environment, offering a convenient and affordable alternative to care homes.
- HP4 Berkhamsted, Dagnall, Dudswell, Little Gaddesden, Northchurch, Potten End, Ringshall
- HP5 Chesham, Ashley Green, Bellingdon, Botley, Chartridge, Hawridge, Latimer, Lye Green, Newtown, Waterside, Whelpley Hill
- HP6 Amersham (north), Chesham Bois, Hyde Heath, Little Chalfont (north)
- HP7 Amersham (south), Coleshill, Little Chalfont (west and centre), Little Missenden, Penn Street, Winchmore Hill
- HP8 Chalfont St Giles, Little Chalfont (south)
- HP9 Beaconsfield, Forty Green, Holtspur, Jordans, Knotty Green, Seer Green
- HP10 High Wycombe, Flackwell Heath, Handy Cross, Hedsor, Loudwater, Penn, Tylers Green, Wooburn, Wooburn Green, Wooburn Moor
- HP11 Wycombe Marsh
- HP12 High Wycombe, Booker, Sands
- HP13 High Wycombe, Downley, Totteridge
- HP14 Beacon's Bottom, Bledlow Ridge, Bolter End, Bradenham, Cadmore End, Hughenden Valley, Ibstone, Lane End, Naphill, Northend, Stokenchurch, The City, Upper North Dean, West Wycombe
- HP15 Cryers Hill, Great Kingshill, Hazlemere, Holmer Green, Hughenden Valley
- HP16 Great Missenden, Ballinger, The Lee, Little Hampden, Little Kingshill, Prestwood, South Heath
- HP17 Aston Sandford, Bishopstone, Butler's Cross, Dinton, Dorton, Ellesborough, Ford, Great and Little Kimble, Kingsey, Haddenham, Meadle, Nash Lee, Stone, Upton, Westlington
- HP18 Ashendon, Berryfields, Boarstall, Brill, Chearsley, Chilton, Cuddington, Dorton, Easington, Edgcott, Grendon Underwood, Ickford, Kingswood, Long Crendon, Lower Winchendon, Ludgershall, Oakley, Shabbington, Upper Winchendon, Waddesdon, Westcott, Worminghall, Wotton Underwood
- HP20 Aylesbury, Aylesbury Town Centre, Broughton, Elmhurst
- HP21 Aylesbury, Bedgrove, Elm Farm, Queens Park, Southcourt, Walton, Walton Court
- HP22 Aston Abbotts, Aston Clinton, Bierton, Buckland, Drayton Beauchamp, Dunsmore, Halton, Hardwick, Hulcott, North Lee, Nup End, Oving, Pitchcott, Quainton, Rowsham, Stoke Mandeville, Weedon, Wendover, Weston Turville, Whitchurch, Wingrave
- HP23 Aldbury, Buckland Common, Cholesbury, Hastoe, Long Marston, Marsworth, New Mill, Puttenham, St Leonards, Tring, Wigginton, Wilstone
- HP27 Askett, Bledlow, Ilmer, Lacey Green, Longwick, Loosley Row, Monks Risborough, Owlswick, Pitch Green, Princes Risborough, Saunderton, Speen
- LU6 Dunstable (West), Eaton Bray, Edlesborough, Holywell, Kensworth, Northall, Sewell, Studham, Totternhoe, Whipsnade
- LU7 Leighton Buzzard, Bragenham, Briggington, Burcott, Cheddington, Chelmscote, Clipstone, Crafton, Cublington, Eggington, Great Billington, Grove, Heath and Reach, Hockliffe, Horton, Hollingdon, Ivinghoe, Ivinghoe Aston, Ledburn, Leedon, Little Billington, Mentmore, Pitstone, Slapton, Soulbury, Stanbridge, Stewkley, Stockgrove, Tebworth, Tilsworth, Wing, Wingfield
- WD3 Rickmansworth, Chorleywood, Croxley Green, Loudwater, Mill End, Maple Cross, Sarratt, Batchworth, Chenies, Harefield (part), West Hyde, Heronsgate, Chandler's Cross
- RG9 Hambleden, Turville, Turville Heath, Skirmett, Rockwell End, Fingest, Frieth, Greenlands
- RG20 Leckhampstead
- SL0 Iver, Iver Heath, Richings Park, Thorney
- SL1 Burnham, Cippenham
- SL2 Britwell, Farnham Common, Farnham Royal, Stoke Poges, Egypt, Hedgerley
- SL3 Colnbrook, Fulmer, George Green, Wexham
- SL4 Eton, Dorney, Boveney
- SL6 Burnham, Taplow
- SL7 Marlow, Marlow Bottom, Little Marlow, Medmenham, Bisham
- SL8 Bourne End, Well End
- SL9 Gerrards Cross, Chalfont St Peter, Chalfont Common, Horn Hill
Our bespoke care services are always tailored to each individual, and provide a safe, familiar and cost-effective alternative to care homes.
Respite and post-operative care
A short-term live-in care arrangement can be the ideal option to give family or existing carers a well-needed break. Respite care is incredibly useful for families who provide constant care for a loved one. Live-in care is also helpful for people convalescing after an operation or illness.
For complete peace of mind, many of our clients also take advantage of our overnight care options, which can be personalised to reflect the number of waking occurrences during the night.
What to expect from end-of-life care and a few important things to consider
You may have heard of end-of-life care and feel like you don’t know much about it. Or perhaps you or a loved one are approaching the end of life and you’re wondering how to make plans.
A day in the life of a live-in carer
I draw upon my Saga training on the first morning, absorb and remember the care plan to begin with the right structure – the key is sensitivity and to really listen to the client and their family.