Live-in care in Sussex
Our care services in Sussex
We’re proud of the contributions our live-in carers make every day across Sussex. Improving the lives of the elderly and vulnerable, playing a vital role in supporting communities.
Our flexible live-in care services allow your loved ones to follow their usual routines in a familiar environment, offering a convenient and affordable alternative to care homes.
- GU8 Chiddingfold, Dunsfold, Elstead, Hascombe, Milford, Thursley, Witley
- GU27 Haslemere, Fernhurst, Shottermill, Grayswood
- GU28 Petworth, Graffham, Northchapel, Byworth, Lodsworth
- GU29 Midhurst, Cocking, Easebourne
- GU30 Liphook, Bramshott, Conford, Linch, Milland, Passfield
- GU31 Petersfield, Buriton, East Harting, South Harting, Elsted, Rogate
- GU33 Liss, Greatham, Selborne, Rake
- RH6 Gatwick Airport, Horley, Burstow, Smallfield
- RH10 Copthorne, Crawley Down, Domewood, Furnace Green, Northgate, Maidenbower, Pound Hill, Rowfant, Southgate, Three Bridges, Tilgate
- RH11 Bewbush, Broadfield, Gossops Green, Ifield, Langley Green, Lowfield Heath, Pease Pottage, Southgate West, West Green
- RH12 Horsham, Broadbridge Heath, Rusper, Rudgwick, Warnham
- RH13 Barns Green, Cowfold, Mannings Heath, Partridge Green, Slinfold, Southwater, West Grinstead
- RH14 Billingshurst, Ifold, Kirdford, Loxwood, Plaistow, Wisborough Green
- RH15 Burgess Hill, Ditchling Common
- RH16 Haywards Heath, Lindfield
- RH17 Ansty, Ardingly, Balcombe, Bolney, Chelwood Gate, Cuckfield, Danehill, Handcross, Hickstead, Horsted Keynes, Wivelsfield, Wivelsfield Green
- RH18 Forest Row
- RH19 East Grinstead, Ashurst Wood, Dormans Park, Felbridge, Felcourt, Hammerwood, Sharpthorne, West Hoathly
- RH20 Pulborough, Ashington, Storrington, West Chiltington, West Chiltington Common, Bury, Watersfield, Sutton, Fittleworth
Our bespoke care services are always tailored to each individual, and provide a safe, familiar and cost-effective alternative to care homes.
Respite and post-operative care
A short-term live-in care arrangement can be the ideal option to give family or existing carers a well-needed break. Respite care is incredibly useful for families who provide constant care for a loved one. Live-in care is also helpful for people convalescing after an operation or illness.
For complete peace of mind, many of our clients also take advantage of our overnight care options, which can be personalised to reflect the number of waking occurrences during the night.
What to expect from end-of-life care and a few important things to consider
You may have heard of end-of-life care and feel like you don’t know much about it. Or perhaps you or a loved one are approaching the end of life and you’re wondering how to make plans.
A day in the life of a live-in carer
I draw upon my Saga training on the first morning, absorb and remember the care plan to begin with the right structure – the key is sensitivity and to really listen to the client and their family.