Live-in care in Hampshire
Our care services in Hampshire
We’re proud of the contributions our live-in carers make every day across Hampshire. Improving the lives of the elderly and vulnerable, playing a vital role in supporting communities.
Our flexible live-in care services allow your loved ones to follow their usual routines in a familiar environment, offering a convenient and affordable alternative to care homes.
- GU10 Bentley, Frensham, Churt, Crondall, Tongham, Ewshot, Seale, Tilford, Wrecclesham
- GU11 Aldershot
- GU12 Aldershot, Ash, Ash Green, Ash Vale
- GU14 Farnborough, Cove, North Camp, Southwood
- GU17 Blackwater, Hawley, Minley, Darby Green, Frogmore, Blackbushe
- GU26 Hindhead, Bramshott Chase, Grayshott
- GU30 Liphook, Bramshott, Conford, Linch, Milland, Passfield
- GU31 Petersfield, Buriton, East Harting, South Harting, Elsted, Rogate
- GU32 East Meon, West Meon, Sheet, Steep
- GU33 Liss, Greatham, Selborne, Rake
- GU34 Alton, Beech, Bentworth, Medstead, Four Marks, Golden Pot, Lasham
- GU35 Bordon, Headley, Headley Down, Lindford, Oakhanger, Kingsley, Arford, Whitehill
- GU46 Yateley
- RG7 Silchester
- RG19 Ashford Hill with Headley, Bishop's Green
- RG20 Ashmansworth, Ecchinswell, Highclere, Kingsclere, Sydmonton
- RG21 Town Centre, Eastrop, Black Dam, Oakridge, South View
- RG22 South Ham, Brighton Hill, Kempshott, Buckskin, Beggarwood
- RG23 Winklebury, Rooksdown, Oakley
- RG24 Popley, Chineham, Sherborne St John
- RG25 Cliddesden, Dummer, Overton, North Waltham
- RG26 Baughurst, Bramley, Brimpton Common, Hannington, Pamber End, Pamber Heath, Tadley
- RG27 Hook, Sherfield-on-Loddon, Stratfield Turgis, Turgis Green
- RG28 Laverstoke, Litchfield, Hurstbourne Priors, Whitchurch (Hants)
- RG29 Long Sutton, Odiham, North Warnborough, South Warnborough
- OX18 Clanfield
Our bespoke care services are always tailored to each individual, and provide a safe, familiar and cost-effective alternative to care homes.
Respite and post-operative care
A short-term live-in care arrangement can be the ideal option to give family or existing carers a well-needed break. Respite care is incredibly useful for families who provide constant care for a loved one. Live-in care is also helpful for people convalescing after an operation or illness.
For complete peace of mind, many of our clients also take advantage of our overnight care options, which can be personalised to reflect the number of waking occurrences during the night.
What to expect from end-of-life care and a few important things to consider
You may have heard of end-of-life care and feel like you don’t know much about it. Or perhaps you or a loved one are approaching the end of life and you’re wondering how to make plans.
A day in the life of a live-in carer
I draw upon my Saga training on the first morning, absorb and remember the care plan to begin with the right structure – the key is sensitivity and to really listen to the client and their family.