Live-in and visiting care in Bedfordshire
Our care services in Bedfordshire
We’re proud of the contributions our live-in and visiting carers make every day across Bedfordshire. Improving the lives of the elderly and vulnerable, playing a vital role in supporting communities.
Our flexible live-in care and visiting care services allow your loved ones to follow their usual routines in a familiar environment, offering a convenient and affordable alternative to care homes.
- SG5 Hitchin (west), Stotfold, Ickleford, Shillington, Offley, Fairfield Park, Pirton, Holwell, Apsley End, Hexton, Charlton, Astwick, Pegsdon, Higham Gobion
- SG15 Arlesey
- SG16 Henlow, Henlow Camp, Lower Stondon, Upper Stondon
- LU1 Luton (South), Aley Green, Caddington, Lower Woodside, Pepperstock, Slip End, Woodside
- LU2 Luton (East), Chiltern Green, Cockernhoe, East Hyde, Lawrence End, Lilley, New Mill End, Peters Green, Tea Green, The Hyde, Wandon End, Wandon Green, Winch Hill
- LU3 Luton (North), Lower Sundon, Streatley, Sundon
- LU4 Luton (West), Chalton LU5 Dunstable (East including Woodside Estate), Bidwell, Chalgrave, Fancott, Harlington, Houghton Regis (including Townsend Industrial Estate), Thorn, Toddington
- LU6 Dunstable (West), Eaton Bray, Edlesborough, Holywell, Kensworth, Northall, Sewell, Studham, Totternhoe, Whipsnade
- LU7 Leighton Buzzard, Bragenham, Briggington, Burcott, Cheddington, Chelmscote, Clipstone, Crafton, Cublington, Eggington, Great Billington, Grove, Heath and Reach, Hockliffe, Horton, Hollingdon, Ivinghoe, Ivinghoe Aston, Ledburn, Leedon, Little Billington, Mentmore, Pitstone, Slapton, Soulbury, Stanbridge, Stewkley, Stockgrove, Tebworth, Tilsworth, Wing, Wingfield
- SG17 Shefford, Clifton, Meppershall, Campton, Chicksands, Beadlow, Deadman's Cross
- SG18 Biggleswade, Langford, Lower Caldecote, Northill, Upper Caldecote
- SG19 Sandy, Potton, Gamlingay, Great Gransden, Wrestlingworth, Tempsford, Everton, Waresley, Little Gransden, Sutton, Beeston, Hatley, Eyeworth, Cockayne Hatley, Hatch, Thorncote Green, Budna
We’re able to offer private hourly visiting care home services. Our visiting carers can care for various duration's, from one-hour visits to night-time duties.
Respite and post-operative care
A short-term live-in care arrangement can be the ideal option to give family or existing carers a well-needed break. Respite care is incredibly useful for families who provide constant care for a loved one. Live-in care is also helpful for people convalescing after an operation or illness.
For complete peace of mind, many of our clients also take advantage of our overnight care options, which can be personalised to reflect the number of waking occurrences during the night.
What to know in a life-changing event when you need emergency home care
Life-changing events can happen so fast, and often without warning. Here are some options to help you make the right decision in an emergency.