Greater London live-in and visiting care
Our care services in Greater London
We’re proud of the contributions our live-in and visiting carers make every day across Greater London. Improving the lives of the elderly and vulnerable, playing a vital role in supporting communities.
Our flexible live-in care and visiting care services allow your loved ones to follow their usual routines in a familiar environment, offering a convenient and affordable alternative to care homes.
- EN1 Bush Hill Park; eastern parts of Bulls Cross, Enfield Town, Forty Hill, outskirts of Lower Edmonton
- EN2 Botany Bay, Clay Hill, Crews Hill; western parts of Bulls Cross, Enfield Chase, Enfield Town, Forty Hill, Gordon Hill
- EN4 Hadley Wood, Cockfosters, East Barnet, New Barnet
- EN5 High Barnet, Arkley
- CR0 Croydon, Addiscombe, Woodside (part), Selhurst, Broad Green, Spring Park, Shirley, Addington, New Addington, Coombe, Forestdale, Waddon, Beddington, Thornton Heath (part)
- CR2 South Croydon, Sanderstead, Selsdon, part of Addington
- CR4 Mitcham, Mitcham Common, Pollards Hill, Eastfields, Beddington Corner
- CR5 Coulsdon, Old Coulsdon, Chipstead, Hooley, Netherne-on-the-Hill, part of Woodmansterne, Clockhouse
- CR7 Thornton Heath, Broad Green (part)
- CR8 Purley, Kenley, Russell Hill
- EN3 Enfield Highway, Enfield Island Village, Enfield Lock, Enfield Wash, Ponders End
- KT1 Kingston upon Thames, Hampton Wick, part of Norbiton
- KT2 Kingston upon Thames, Canbury, Coombe, part of Norbiton
- KT3 Motspur Park, New Malden, part of Old Malden
- KT4 Worcester Park, Cuddington, part of Old Malden, Stoneleigh
- KT5 Berrylands, part of Surbiton, part of Tolworth
- KT6 Surbiton, Tolworth, part of Long Ditton, Seething Wells
- KT9 Chessington including Malden Rushett, Hook, part of Long Ditton
- SM1 Sutton, Rosehill, Parts of The Wrythe and Carshalton, Benhilton and Erskine Village, the eastern part of Sutton Common
- SM2 Belmont, South Sutton, South Cheam, East Ewell
- SM3 The western part of Sutton Common, North Cheam, Stonecot Hill
- SM4 Morden, Morden Park, Lower Morden, St. Helier (West), Rosehill
- SM5 Carshalton, Carshalton Beeches, Carshalton on the Hill, The Wrythe, Rosehill, St. Helier (South), Middleton Circle, Little Woodcote
- SM6 Wallington, Beddington, Hackbridge, Roundshaw
- SM7 Banstead, Woodmansterne, Nork, Little Woodcote
Live-in care allows loved ones to stay in the comfort of their own home and provides a popular alternative to care homes.
What to expect from end-of-life care and a few important things to consider
You may have heard of end-of-life care and feel like you don’t know much about it. Or perhaps you or a loved one are approaching the end of life and you’re wondering how to make plans.
A day in the life of a live-in carer
I draw upon my Saga training on the first morning, absorb and remember the care plan to begin with the right structure – the key is sensitivity and to really listen to the client and their family.