Christmas & New Year homecare 2019/20
Register now to secure your Christmas care
With the summer behind us, and Autumn well underway, we turn our attention to planning for the Christmas period. It is a time when the booking of carers becomes more challenging due to the holidays.
The key seasonal dates are:
- Wednesday 25th December – Christmas Day
- Thursday 26th December – Boxing Day
- Wednesday 1st January – New Year’s Day
- Thursday 2nd January – New Year’s Holiday (Scotland only)
- Tuesday 24th December – Christmas Eve
- Tuesday 31st December – New Year’s Eve
The price of care will vary across these periods to reward those carers willing to forgo their seasonal plans and share this time of year with a client. Whilst we cannot guarantee to offer care, early confirmation of periods that require cover will allow our care relationship team time to secure suitable available carers.
Choosing a home care agency
When it comes to making a choice about which home care agency to select, it’s important to gather as much information as possible. You need to make sure you compare different providers in order to meet your loved one’s requirements.