Our respite home care services
No matter how much you love the person you're looking after, the physical and emotional strain of constant care can take its toll. With respite care, we match you with a fully trained Saga carer to provide tailored nursing services on a live-in care or visiting care basis.
Respite care encourages you to look after your own health and well-being, eventually returning to care for your loved ones feeling fresh and renewed. Whether it's providing care for a few hours a week or long-term support for more complex care needs, we will be there when you need us.
We can help with:
- Personal care: Washing, dressing, using the toilet or commode
- Home care: Light housework, washing, ironing, dishes
- Nutritional support: Preparation of meals, client favourites, and feeding
- Support services: Administering medication, collecting prescriptions, shopping
- Accompanied outings: Encouraging hobbies, seeing friends, social events
- Company: On-going companionship and emotional support
What to know in a life-changing event when you need emergency home care
Life-changing events can happen so fast, and often without warning. Here are some options to help you make the right decision in an emergency.