Live-in care in Middlesex
Our care services in Middlesex
We’re proud of the contributions our live-in carers make every day across Middlesex. Improving the lives of the elderly and vulnerable, playing a vital role in supporting communities.
Our flexible live-in care services allow your loved ones to follow their usual routines in a familiar environment, offering a convenient and affordable alternative to care homes.
- HA0 Wembley Central (west), North Wembley, Alperton, Sudbury (south), Sudbury Hill
- HA1 Harrow, Harrow on the Hill, North Harrow, Northwick Park, Sudbury (north), Sudbury Hill
- HA2 North Harrow, South Harrow, West Harrow, Rayners Lane (south)
- HA3 Harrow Weald, Kenton, Wealdstone, Queensbury, Belmont (west and south)
- HA4 Ruislip, Eastcote (west and south), South Ruislip, Ruislip Manor, Ruislip Gardens
- HA5 Pinner, Eastcote (north and east), Hatch End, Rayners Lane (north), Carpenders Park (part)
- HA6 Northwood, Northwood Hills, Moor Park
- HA7 Stanmore, Queensbury, Belmont (north and east)
- HA8 Edgware, Burnt Oak, Canons Park, Queensbury
- HA9 Wembley Central (east), Wembley Park, Preston, Tokyngton
Our bespoke care services are always tailored to each individual, and provide a safe, familiar and cost-effective alternative to care homes.
Choosing a home care agency
When it comes to making a choice about which home care agency to select, it’s important to gather as much information as possible. You need to make sure you compare different providers in order to meet your loved one’s requirements.
A day in the life of a live-in carer
I draw upon my Saga training on the first morning, absorb and remember the care plan to begin with the right structure – the key is sensitivity and to really listen to the client and their family.