Live-in care in Berkshire
Our care services in Berkshire
We’re proud of the contributions our live-in carers make every day across Berkshire. Improving the lives of the elderly and vulnerable, playing a vital role in supporting communities.
Our flexible live-in care services allow your loved ones to follow their usual routines in a familiar environment, offering a convenient and affordable alternative to care homes.
- GU47 Sandhurst, College Town, Owlsmoor, Little Sandhurst
- RG1 Katesgrove, Newtown, Reading (central)
- RG2 Madejski Stadium, Whitley, Shinfield, Arborfield Garrison, Arborfield
- RG4 Caversham, Sonning
- RG5 Woodley
- RG7 Aldermaston, Burghfield Common, Riseley, Mortimer, Swallowfield, Theale, Woolhampton
- RG8 Streatley, Pangbourne
- RG9 Hambleden, Rotherfield Peppard, Turville, Turville Heath, Skirmett, Rockwell End, Mill End, Fawley, Fingest, Frieth, Greenlands, Nettlebed, Shiplake, Henley-on-Thames
- RG10 Charvil, Hurst, Ruscombe, Twyford, Wargrave, Waltham St Lawrence
- RG12 Bracknell (south and town centre), Easthampstead, Bullbrook
- RG14 Newbury (whole town area)
- RG17 Chilton Foliat, Eastbury, Eddington, Kintbury, Hungerford, Inkpen, Lambourn, North Wessex Downs AONB area
- RG18 Hampstead Norreys, Hermitage, Thatcham (north), Yattendon
- RG19 Greenham, Thatcham (south)
- RG20 Chieveley
- RG30 Tilehurst, Prospect Park, Purley-on-Thames, Reading (west), Southcote
- RG31 Calcot Row, Tilehurst
- RG40 Wokingham (east and town centre), Finchampstead, Barkham (south), Wick Hill
- RG41 Wokingham (west), Winnersh, Woosehill, Barkham (north), Sindlesham, Emmbrook, Eastheath
- RG42 Bracknell (north), Binfield, Warfield, Newell Green, Popeswood, Priestwood, Winkfield Row, Jealott's Hill
- RG45 Crowthorne, Ravenswood
- SL1 Slough, Chalvey, Salt Hill
- SL3 Langley, Datchet, Poyle
- SL4 Windsor, Old Windsor, Eton Wick, Clewer, Dedworth, Cranbourne, Winkfield, Oakley Green
- SL5 Ascot, Sunninghill, Sunningdale, North Ascot, South Ascot, Burleigh, Cheapside
- SL6 Maidenhead, Bray, Bray Wick, Cookham, Cookham Dean, Cookham Rise, White Waltham, Hurley, Hurley Bottom, Holyport, Pinkneys Green, Furze Platt, Littlewick Green, Burchett's Green, Paley Street, Stud Green, Touchen End
- SL7 Marlow, Marlow Bottom, Little Marlow, Medmenham, Bisham, Lower Woodend
- TW19 Wraysbury, Sunnymeads, Hythe End
Our bespoke care services are always tailored to each individual, and provide a safe, familiar and cost-effective alternative to care homes.
Respite and post-operative care
A short-term live-in care arrangement can be the ideal option to give family or existing carers a well-needed break. Respite care is incredibly useful for families who provide constant care for a loved one. Live-in care is also helpful for people convalescing after an operation or illness.
For complete peace of mind, many of our clients also take advantage of our overnight care options, which can be personalised to reflect the number of waking occurrences during the night.
What to expect from end-of-life care and a few important things to consider
You may have heard of end-of-life care and feel like you don’t know much about it. Or perhaps you or a loved one are approaching the end of life and you’re wondering how to make plans.
A day in the life of a live-in carer
I draw upon my Saga training on the first morning, absorb and remember the care plan to begin with the right structure – the key is sensitivity and to really listen to the client and their family.