Live-in care in Hampshire
Our care services in Hampshire
We’re proud of the contributions our live-in carers make every day across Hampshire. Improving the lives of the elderly and vulnerable, playing a vital role in supporting communities.
Our flexible live-in care services allow your loved ones to follow their usual routines in a familiar environment, offering a convenient and affordable alternative to care homes.
- GU10 Bentley, Frensham, Churt, Crondall, Tongham, Ewshot, Seale, Tilford, Wrecclesham
- GU11 Aldershot
- GU12 Aldershot, Ash, Ash Green, Ash Vale
- GU14 Farnborough, Cove, North Camp, Southwood
- GU17 Blackwater, Hawley, Minley, Darby Green, Frogmore, Blackbushe
- GU26 Hindhead, Bramshott Chase, Grayshott
- GU30 Liphook, Bramshott, Conford, Linch, Milland, Passfield
- GU31 Petersfield, Buriton, East Harting, South Harting, Elsted, Rogate
- GU32 East Meon, West Meon, Sheet, Steep
- GU33 Liss, Greatham, Selborne, Rake
- GU34 Alton, Beech, Bentworth, Medstead, Four Marks, Golden Pot, Lasham
- GU35 Bordon, Headley, Headley Down, Lindford, Oakhanger, Kingsley, Arford, Whitehill
- GU46 Yateley
Our bespoke care services are always tailored to each individual, and provide a safe, familiar and cost-effective alternative to care homes.
What to expect from end-of-life care and a few important things to consider
You may have heard of end-of-life care and feel like you don’t know much about it. Or perhaps you or a loved one are approaching the end of life and you’re wondering how to make plans.
A day in the life of a live-in carer
I draw upon my Saga training on the first morning, absorb and remember the care plan to begin with the right structure – the key is sensitivity and to really listen to the client and their family.