At Saga, we care about you as much as you care about clients. That's why we will offer guaranteed hours from day 1 of your employment (with no zero-hour contracts), a great starting salary and a market-leading benefits package.
Our current available roles include;
All our carers will;
- Ensure clients have the help they need to live independently in their own homes.
- Assist with all areas of personal and domestic care.
- Adhere to all internal and external compliance processes to deliver a safe service.
The ideal candidate:
Experience in a care role is desirable but not essential, as our full induction training and ongoing opportunities for development ensure you are fully trained and equipped to care for our Clients. What is more important is that you have a passion for caring for others.
We are looking to recruit carers who:
- Are caring, kind & compassionate
- Speak and write fluent English
- Have the Right to Work in the UK
- Can drive, although this preferable and not essential
- Are prepared to travel outside of immediate area.
If your passion for care is what gets you out of bed in the morning and you want to make a difference to the health and well-being of our Clients then look no further, this is the job for you!
Enquiring is easy – simply complete the enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch with you.
Why work for us
Join Saga and you will be rewarded with a great starting salary, no zero-hour contracts and a market-leading benefits package.